December 18, 2008

Bloggers Seed Savers Network

Patrick at Bifurcated carrot has started a blogger's seed network that I think is another terrific way to share the diversity from our gardens. I've linked with this network. Having sorted through my bin of seeds, I am just offering those that I have saved myself and ask that if you would like some seed, contact me, send a stamped envelope and I'll send you some seed. If you have seed to trade, great!

Rainbow indian corn, short season (6 colour...saved in B.C. in remote location away from GMO)
Purple dragon carrot
scarlett nantes carrot
yellowstone carrot
arugula
red mustard

1 comment:

Bishops Homegrown said...

Glad to see you have joined the network friend, it really is a terrific thing to see the diversity being circulated by gardeners and farmers all over the world via the internet.